Re: minimizing windows not working

Author: betty
To: Joseph Sinclair
CC: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: minimizing windows not working
ok, well, this could have happened after i did an update. i don't know.
but at any rate; YES when i minimize the terminal window for example,
then do the alt-tab, all the 100's of windows are there !

i am having trouble following this part of the instructions; (sorry)
> Look to the right part of your Gnome panel where you normally see the window chiclets and look for it's grab-icon (look at the attached, tiny, image for an example)
> If there's one there, try dragging it left to see if it's the Window List misplaced. If it is, drag it way over left, log out and back in, and you should be good.
>
> If there isn't one, then you may need to re-add it.

what is the 'grab icon'. ? i have tried dragging anything in the panel
around and still dont see the window list.
how do i 're-add it' ?
'
thx
betty i