Re: Linux dual boot?

Author: Bryan O'Neal
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Linux dual boot?
I agree - The SuSE, RedHat (Fedora), and Debian (Ubuntu) branches are
quite different but all very good. See which one you like best.
Personally I loved SuSE at first but could not spend the time to learn
it as well as Fedora or Ubuntu. And, well, Ubuntu just amazes me at
how simple it can be for simple things, like printing, so it get heavy
props.
For servers I am almost pure RedHat (Cent OS to be specific) for
desktops I have one Ubuntu and one Fedora on my desk. I use them both
equally.