Re: Politics/Ethics: Operation PinWale - Obama Administratio…

Author: Dorian Monroe
To: Plug, phrkonaleash
Subject: Re: Politics/Ethics: Operation PinWale - Obama AdministrationSeeks Emergency Control of the Internet
In defense of Ryan, the idea that only landowners should be allowed to vote is so absurd that many would consider that "racist". I took Ryan's reply to be merely mocking the ignorance (and racist undertone) that only landowners should be given the right to vote. Since we're pointing fingers and all...

I bit on the flame bait. I promise not to comment any more! :)

Sent from my blackberry