Re: UbSvr Software RAID

Author: Matthew A Coulliette
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: UbSvr Software RAID
Hi Stephen,

I really appreciate your reply, although, with some help from a
different mailing list (ubuntu-user) I was able to fix the problem last
night. I was on the right track, I had 1 active/raid pair. I just
needed to create 3 more, (boot, root, home, & swap). I had considered
creating a boot partition that was not part of a RAID1 setup, however, I
tried it this way first and it worked. Thanks. - MatthewMPP