Re: Cox general speed issues

+ (text/html)
Author: blake gonterman
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Cox general speed issues
Hey, what constitutes a "fairly heavy"/"heavy" user with Cox cable?

I have the highest tier availbable (20mb/sec?) and have managed to dl many
tb's worth of data in the last 6 months since switching to that tier. i
haven't been rate-limited yet though...

btw, im in southwest chandler (10 and 202 interloop) area and get an avg of
1.2MB/sec in peak times and aroun 2.5 to 3MB/sec off-peak.
Thanks,
Gnunixguy