Re: g++ -g and included files

Author: Jerry Davis
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: ted
Subject: Re: g++ -g and included files
On Thu, 14 May 2009 14:13:02 +0000
Ted Gould <> wrote:

> Off topic, but if you're switching version control systems right now I
> wouldn't be switching to SVN. Basically it's a generation old in
> version control thinking. I'd be switching to something more modern
> like a DVCS.

yep. just like the switch to teamtrack (VERY VERY BAD thinking).

HOWEVER, both were foisted off on us from our VERY VERY STUPID managers.
THEY don't have to admin it, THEY don't have support it, THEY only TOLD us what
we ****HAD**** to use, and asked NO INPUT from us.

There is a word for what I feel towards our VERY STUPID management chain, but I
won't use it online.

--
Hobbit Name: Pimpernel Loamsdown
Registered Linux User: 275424

This email's Fortune:
Indifference will certainly be the downfall of mankind, but
who cares?