Re: OT: Linux in a Nutshell (O'Reilly book)

Author: keith smith
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: Linux in a Nutshell (O'Reilly book)

What happens when we recycle? I think recycling is an area that needs work.

I think most people would rather buy a book than read online or on the computer.

I bought a book this last weekend and found it much easier to read than if it had been a PDF and I was reading on the computer. I spend too much time on the computer anyway.

Even though I make my living off technology I like to get away from it as often as possible.

I find the old fashion way of reading is still a good thing.

Keith Smith