Re: More Firefox weirdness

Author: stu w
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: More Firefox weirdness
    Thanks for the responses! I got the No Scirpt add-on, and have made the
recommended adjustments. I haven't had anything like it happen again or
since. I did send in a report to APS just to inform them that it
happened in case others run into the same issue. They sent me a nice
e-mail saying they'd get back to me. I'll let you all know if they tell
me anything about it.
    I'm still thinking it was a glitch on their end, but I really don't
know. There was a notice when I logged on to the APS website that there
would be a survey at the end, and it didn't affect the transaction at
all. In any event, I might find out the next time I log-in to pay my
bill!
    Hey!... Maybe I ought to use IE6 running on Wine?...
    ...nah...
    Stu