computing efficiency presentations

Author: der.hans
To: quatsch
Subject: computing efficiency presentations
moin moin,

James suggested a presentation on mail filtering. Truly one of the most
useful topics, but not exactly something that will draw crowds and
astonish decision-makers.

So, how do we market some efficiency and getting things done presentations
such that we will draw crowds and astonish decision-makers?

Yeah, we can get some cool topics like gaming ( this Thursday and a week
ago ), video editing, home multi-media, and home automation, but what
about things like using OpenOffice.org or mail filters or the GUI?

How do we get the word out in a way that the presentations would sound
interesting to non-geeks?

ciao,

der.hans
#  "The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and
#  write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn." -- Alvin Toffler