Re: [Article] Cox ready to throttle P2P, non "time sensitive…

Author: Tuna
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: [Article] Cox ready to throttle P2P, non "time sensitive" traffic
Sharkscott wrote:
> Its all about control, always has been. Its not like they can't, or
> don't already. They decide when they want too, and what they will throttle.
>
> Control..that's all.

It is *their* network. I hate depending on them, though. I have very few
good things to say about Cox. Everything from their annoying commercials
to their absolutely horrible service, and now this makes a DIY
self-lobotomy kit seem more attractive then anything they have ever
offered for a monthly price.