Re: Dead Firewall!

Author: eculbert
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Dead Firewall!
A good place to buy used cdrom/writers/etc is:

http://www.scoutscomputerswapmeet.com/

Scroll down to the swapmeet info. Yes, it is in Scottsdale at the Pavillions shopping center, but... And the next one is Feb 15th.

73

Ed/ke7feg ....Now that November is here, April can wait!

On 2/23/2007 the morse code requirement was dropped for getting
a ham license. Now just pass the written exams which are on the
web at arrl.org for questions and http://www.kb0mga.net/exams/