Re: OT: Microsoft layoffs

Author: Stephen
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: Microsoft layoffs
Crossover was very good for a number of things.

the issues i had was trying to get some of the cisco apps to run, they
may be java but id be durned to get them to work in anything but a VM,
and then i needed to run the blackberry software and that ran in wine,
but i didnt get the USB transaltion to cooperate well at all.

there were a couple of others. but those were the main breakers.

Stephen