Re: Special Installfest?

Author: Dazed_75
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Special Installfest?
On Sun, Dec 28, 2008 at 6:24 PM, Lisa Kachold <> wrote:
> I can assist on any one of the days for a 10 hour installfest shift.
>
> Do we have some installation media? I passed mine from Ubuntu back to
> Alexander?
>
> www.Obnosis.com | http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Citations:obnosis |
> hackfest.obnosis.com (503)754-4452
> ________________________________
> January PLUG HackFest = Kristy Westphal, AZ Department of Economic Security
> Forensics @ UAT 1/10/09 12-3PM
> Take the Black [Linux BT3] Pill & leave SecurityMatrix, or take the Blue
> [XP/Vista Pill] & stay happily ignorant.

Yes, we have media for a number of distros. I also have not yet heard
back from Alexander. Not surprising given the holidays.

Do you have any day preference Lisa?

--
Man is the only animal that laughs and weeps, for he is the only
animal that is struck with the difference between what things are and