RE: Special Installfest?

+ (text/html)
Author: Lisa Kachold
To: plug-discuss
Subject: RE: Special Installfest?

I can assist on any one of the days for a 10 hour installfest shift.

Do we have some installation media? I passed mine from Ubuntu back to Alexander?

www.Obnosis.com | http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Citations:obnosis | hackfest.obnosis.com (503)754-4452
January PLUG HackFest = Kristy Westphal, AZ Department of Economic Security Forensics @ UAT 1/10/09 12-3PM
Take the Black [Linux BT3] Pill & leave SecurityMatrix, or take the Blue [XP/Vista Pill] & stay happily ignorant.