Re: OT: Pre-Paid Cell Phones

+ (text/html)
Author: Nathan
To: PLUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: OT: Pre-Paid Cell Phones
On Thursday 27 November 2008 03:04:57 you wrote:
> Nathan wrote:
> > All,
> >
> > I am looking for a pre-paid cell phone rather than another contract.
> >
> > The three available in my area are
> >
> > Tracfone
> >
> > Net10
> >
> > Verizon InPulse
> >
> > Have any of you used any of these, what is your opinion of it? Please
> > only these as that is all that is available in my area.
> >
> > nathan
> >
> Where do you live, exactly?

I live about 15 miles north of Payson. I do not have land line access and not all cell phones work up here. I used to have Alltel and I loved it, but I don't care for the contract.
I am really leaning towards the Net10 because it does not limit who I talk to and it is much cheaper than tracfone...

nathan