Re: How to transfer files between computers on a network

Author: kitepilot@kitepilot.com
To: Main PLUG discussion list
New-Topics: HackFest Series: Where's the BEef or "Why FireFox NoScript is Essential" && Browser Zombies for Halloween!
Subject: Re: How to transfer files between computers on a network
Lisa, I would not recommend NFS to my enemies!!! :)
I think that sshfs is a waaaay better choice.
I'd like to know your opinion.
Thanks!
Enrique

http://ubuntu.wordpress.com/2005/10/28/how-to-mount-a-remote-ssh-filesystem-