Re: digital sound

+ (text/html)
Author: blake gonterman
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: digital sound
As far as I can tell, the digital port on that card is for a small dongle (I
don't have the specific part myself, but I did look into getting one).

http://us.creative.com/products/product.asp?product=1780&campid=20445&WT.cg_n=Campaigns&WT.mc_id=3862

I needed a digital optical and the board I have has one onboard, so not
using the Audigy SE.

I'm really not sure about using that port for a pair of speakers though.
Maybe the SB FAQ's have something?

Gnunixguy