Re: OT: Are you a PC? Show the World

Author: GK
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: OT: Are you a PC? Show the World
Plagarism is the highest flattery. I took most of what you have placed and
made a couple of changes. My signature was longer but this is cooler :)

--
GPG signed
11FD 290A FAAE 07A7 9876 37AC D14F 11D6 0831 0392

I am a PC,
I run GNU/Linux,
I dont worry about viruses, spyware, malware and adware;
I am not tied down my licensing,
I am free to install an un holy amount of applications at no charge,
I am free to update my OS if I choose,
I am free to NOT update my OS if I choose...

you get the point....

Encryption of data and emails is encouraged and welcomed with GnuPG.