Anybody experienced Kurumin NG (Kubuntu variant)?

Author: Josef Lowder
To: Plug
Subject: Anybody experienced Kurumin NG (Kubuntu variant)?
From: <>

Kurumin NG - New Distribution Announcement

As the new release cycle kicks off with new versions of popular
software, we are happy to welcome Kurumin NG to the operating system
lineup. http://on-disk.com/product_info.php/products_id/582

Kurumin NG 8.06 is a Brazilian created Linux desktop distribution
based on Kubuntu 8.04, but enhanced with features developed earlier by
the Kurumin and Kalango projects. The boot menu offers both English
and Portuguese.

On-Disk.com took Kurumin NG for a test drive and found it to be a very
crisp and clean. In our opinion it has a nicer look and feel than
Kubuntu. In addition, the 8.06 version contains many Kubuntu "Hardy
Heron" updates, so if you are waiting for the new Kubuntu release at
the end of the month, Kurumin NG may be worth trying.

For more information or to order visit:
http://on-disk.com/product_info.php/products_id/582