Re: OT: remember

Author: Nathan
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: remember
On Wednesday 24 September 2008 05:31:49 Technomage Hawke wrote:
> its just that I get rather a bit irked when someone comes out with a
> new conspiracy theory. call it an exposed nerve for me.

I tend to call it an inability to believe our government is capable of doing
such a thing. Whether you believe it or not, you cannot deny the possibility.
After all, if would _not_ be the first time in this countries presidential
history they allowed us to be attacked to provoke the people into approval of
a war. Conspiracy theories may be wack job ideas, but complete dismissal of
some one elses views is just as dangerous.

nathan