Re: OT: remember

Author: Technomage Hawke
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: remember
oh boy....

why is it that people like this still exist?
c'mon folks, common sense dictates that such "consiracies" cannot
exist in any reasonable form because someone will invariably leak the
details to the press...

The "person" who wrote this blog appears to have a particular dislike
for the bush family and keeps referring to America as a "democracy"
(which it really isn't. its a mocied form of republic actually).

I guess it just takes all kinds to make the world work, eh?