Re: OT: remember

Author: Dan Lund
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: remember
That's hilarious... a person calling someone dumb for having differing
viewpoints with pictures ahha

Thanks,
Dan Lund
It is necessary for him who lays out a state and arranges laws for it
to presuppose that all men are evil and that they are always going to
act according to the wickedness of their spirits whenever they have
free scope.
-Niccolo Machiavelli