Re: Quebec sued for m$ purchases

+ (text/html)
Author: Joshua Zeidner
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Quebec sued for m$ purchases
Initiate Phase III: hire Jerry Seinfeld.

http://www.techcrunch.com/2008/09/04/microsoft-ads-first-phase-to-engage-consumers-spark-conversation/

-jmz

--
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV
will be fought with sticks and stones." --Albert Einstein

- http://www.joshuazeidner.com/