Re: AZ's own Gabrielle Giffords votes to increase foreign wo…

Author: koder
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: AZ's own Gabrielle Giffords votes to increase foreign work visas

On Mon, 2008-03-17 at 02:59 +0000, Michael Havens wrote:
> On Sunday 16 March 2008 8:43 pm, Joshua Zeidner wrote:
> > There is no doubt in my mind that the upper management
> > of CS departments nationwide are helping this cap increase move along,
> > as this is seen as a way to keep their departments solvent. Arizona
> > is currently looking at a major fiscal crisis. Is it time to be
> > handing out jobs to non-Americans?
>
> What is wrong with people? I'll answer my question..... they are taking the
> easy way out. They would rather be thesbians!

"Dammit! I told your editors that I don't go that way...", "I mean, I
have a boyfriend and everything!"

No, Ms. McCormick, the term THESPIAN means that you are a stage
actress!

"Oh, that's ok then, yeah, I'm one of those Thespians, and damn proud of
it!"

http://www.ruby.eriecan.com/

Corporations are amoral organizations. They, by their nature going to
look out for their own perceived self interests. The nature of the tax
structure and corporate accountability tends to make the horizon of that
interest very short term. If they can hire help in at half the pay and
they do half the job, they will take that option. If in the long run it
takes the whole economy down, they don't care. They will have taken
their profit and run like the thieves in the night that they are.

Bitter? Harold bitter?

8-) Harold