Re: AZ's own Gabrielle Giffords votes to increase foreign wo…

Author: Joshua Zeidner
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: AZ's own Gabrielle Giffords votes to increase foreign work visas
On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 7:59 PM, Michael Havens <> wrote:
> On Sunday 16 March 2008 8:43 pm, Joshua Zeidner wrote:
> > There is no doubt in my mind that the upper management
> > of CS departments nationwide are helping this cap increase move along,
> > as this is seen as a way to keep their departments solvent. Arizona
> > is currently looking at a major fiscal crisis. Is it time to be
> > handing out jobs to non-Americans?
>
> What is wrong with people? I'll answer my question..... they are taking the
> easy way out. They would rather be thesbians!

I'm not sure what a 'thesbian' is. (thespian?)

one of the google ads featured on this thread:

http://www.h1bsponsors.com/

just look at the left hand column... hundreds of thousands of people
looking to work in the US. If an unlimited cap goes through, and you
are in IT, you can literally forget about having a satisfying career,
you will have to forfiet whatever skills you have learned and any
education investment you have made. It looks like IT will go the way
of manufacturing.

-jmz

--

- http://www.joshuazeidner.com/