Re: ot: Fourth Amendment... gone forever?

Author: Kristian Erik Hermansen
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: ot: Fourth Amendment... gone forever?
On Feb 12, 2008 6:05 PM, Craig White <> wrote:
> As Michael Moore asks in Sicko - "Who are we?"

+1

> I heavily recommend Sicko by the way and note that it is essentially
> non-partisan.

+1. For Michale Moore, you could tell he was holding back to try
being "fair and balanced". Health care in the USA is a joke compared
to the UK. You don't believe it? Watch the movie and ask any of your
friends who have had care in both places...
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen
"Know something about everything and everything about something."