Re: Broadband / DSL recommendations?

+ (text/html)
Author: keith smith
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Broadband / DSL recommendations?

If you have business DSL with Qwest you can get IP's also. Why would you want to though.

If you are really serious about your server it should be co-located.

Dale Farnsworth <> wrote: Micah DesJardins wrote:
> I don't need an ISP for email, hosting or any other "service" other
> than the connection itself. It looks like FastQ will cost me more
> than the data only option from Qwest. What's the benefit that I'm
> missing on going with FastQ over Qwest if they're using the same line?

In addition to the things that others have mentioned, I get static IP
addresses for a reasonable price and can run the servers that I want.

-Dale

Keith Smith
(480) 584-4772
PHP Programming