Re: update to gutsy gibbon?

Author: Chris Gehlker
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: update to gutsy gibbon?

On Nov 15, 2007, at 12:34 PM, betty wrote:

> now that i have all the updates on feisty fawn, and everything is
> running nicely...
> what would be the pros and cons of updating to gutsy gibbon?
> that is, why change what is not broken?
>
> (note; it took 3 days to get all the updates on dial-up)
> THANKS

It's hard to say because a lot depends on what graphics card you have.
Gutsy is shinier if you have the right card, sorta like Vista versus
XP. If I were you, my priority would be finding a faster connection.

--
Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.
-Frank William Leahy, football coach (1908-1973)