Re: sad day on PLUG

Author: Jorge Delacruz
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: sad day on PLUG
I'm working on a system (server with PXE boot and
kickstart) that simplifies the below process to:

1. Buy new Optiplex from Dell
2. Open box, unpack computer
3. Connect computer to keyboard/power/network and turn
on
4. Enter MAC address, IP, name on server
5. 5-7 minutes later, disconnect computer and put in
user workspace
6. Repeat process with next box.

ks=http://my_local_webserver/configuration_server/ks-fc8-x86_64.cfg
> 8. 1 hour later, disconnect computer and put in user
> workspace
> 9. Repeat process with next box.
>
> Craig

Jorge Delacruz