Re: empty emails....

Author: Dan Lund
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: empty emails....
On Nov 9, 2007 11:11 AM, Craig White <> wrote:
> ----
> doesn't make much sense
>
> if it's image only spam, and spamassassin scores it as spam, it still
> doesn't remove the image.

You can configure it to "defang" spam. Back when I ran spamassassin
on a corporate level many years ago, I did this to keep our users from
being infected by viruses through images until a fix was brought
around by our crew to patch the issue in Windows.

I haven't messed with spamassassin in years, though.

--
Thanks,
Dan Lund

"It is our business to competently administrate value-added methods of
empowerment so that we may endeavor to completely engineer inexpensive
solutions"