OT (or is it?) Recent archaeological discoveries.

Author: Josef Lowder
To: plug-discuss
Subject: OT (or is it?) Recent archaeological discoveries.
.
Scottish scientists recently dug to a depth of 10 meters and were surprised
to find traces of copper wire dating back 100 years, leading to the conclusion
that their ancestors had built a telephone network more than 100 years ago.

Following this, British scientists dug even deeper and made headlines in
UK newspapers that read: "British archaeologists have found traces of copper
wire dating more than 200 year old, leading them, to conclude that their
ancestors had an advanced high-tech communications network a hundred years
earlier than was recently reported by the Scots."

Following this, a Minnesota newspaper reported the following:
"After digging deeper than any of the recent archaeological expeditions
in the British Isles, a self taught Norwegian archeologist, Ole Olson,
reported that he found absolutely no trace of any copper wire, thus
concluding that 300 years ago Norwegians were already using wireless."

Yah, even though I had a tuff time figuring out my ethernet setup,
I am yust so very proud off my Norvegian heritage.