Re: Ann: "Linux Lunch" Tuesday, April 10th, 11:00AM How to f…

+ (text/html)
Author: Mike Schwartz
To: eculbert, Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Mike L Schwartz
Subject: Re: Ann: "Linux Lunch" Tuesday, April 10th, 11:00AM How to find the table
On 4/5/07, eculbert <> wrote:

> Seriously, Alan, since you are the 'integator' of this
> luncheon, take 3 sheets of paper and near the top in
> big letters put PLUG on them, paper clip or staple the
> corners and put in the middle of a table!!
>
> SIMPLE, effective, and others can find the pluggers
> that already know who is who.
>
> --- eculbert <> wrote:
>
> > [...]
> > In a usual weird mode today.
> >
> > Ed.
> >
> > Sometimes known as Crazy Ed.
> >
> > --- Kenneth <> wrote:
> > [...]
> > > what
> > >
> > > Soda and Twinkies, what else?
> > >
> > > I will try to make in on Tuesday. [...] This
> > > might be fun, [...]how
> > > will I know the rest of you, having never met?
> > >[...]
>
> *****/////*****/////*****
>
> Ed Culbertson/ke7feg
> [...]
> Long live Knoppix, and Puppy Live Linux cd's.
>

> the 'integator' of this luncheon, [...]

Ha ha! Good one... "integator"!
sounds like it's both "integrator" and
"instigator".
(right?)

> Sometimes known as Crazy Ed.

When I moved to AZ (in the late 70's)
there was a place on Deer Valley Rd.,
just W of 19th Ave., called "Crazy Ed's".
It still continued to exist for a few years
after that, and, for a parft of that time,
it was the only lunch place (other than the
on-site "co." cafeteria in our building, and
maybe the restaurant in the Deer Valley
airport) that was within walking distance
of where we worked.
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale AZ