On 4/5/07, eculbert <eculbert@yahoo.com> wrote:
Seriously, Alan, since you are the 'integator' of this
luncheon, take 3 sheets of paper and near the top in
big letters put PLUG on them, paper clip or staple the
corners and put in the middle of a table!!

SIMPLE, effective, and others can find the pluggers
that already know who is who.

--- eculbert <eculbert@yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]
> In a usual weird mode today.
>
> Ed.
>
> Sometimes known as Crazy Ed.
>
> --- Kenneth <madhse@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > --- Andrew Harris <tuna@supertunaman.com> wrote:
> >
> > > I s'pose I could set up my own Linux lunch, but
> > what
> > > kind of food do geeks/hackers like?
> >
> > Soda and Twinkies, what else?
> >
> > I will try to make in on Tuesday.  [...] This
> > might be fun, [...]how
> > will I know the rest of you, having never met?
> > [...]

*****/////*****/////*****

Ed Culbertson/ke7feg
[...]
Long live Knoppix, and Puppy Live Linux cd's.

> the 'integator' of this luncheon, [...]

Ha ha!  Good one...  "
integator "!
sounds like it's both "
integrator" and
"
instigator ".
(right?)

> Sometimes known as Crazy Ed.

When I moved to AZ (in the late 70's)
there was a place on Deer Valley Rd.,
just W of 19th Ave., called "Crazy Ed's".
It still continued to exist for a few years
after that, and, for a parft of that time,
it was the only lunch place (other than the
on-site "co." cafeteria in our building, and
maybe the restaurant in the Deer Valley
airport) that was within walking distance
of where we worked.
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale  AZ