new planning list

Author: der.hans
To: quatsch
Subject: new planning list
moin moin,

I've started a new mailing list dedicated to planning for PLUG. It's meant
for discussing and planning PLUG events and projects. Primarily we'll be
working on meetings and InstallFests, but we can certainly have other
types of events and projects[0].

This a working list. Joining the list a commitment to help make PLUG
events happen. It's open to all PLUG members as long as they'll commit to
help.

[0] Primary list for website issues will remain the PLUG-webdev[1] list.

ciao,

der.hans
#  "The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education."
#   -- Albert Einstein