Re: Dual boot future

Author: Kenneth
To: trent_shipley, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Dual boot future
Yes, I had XP, Vista, and Fedora on triple boot. The funny thing was, I had
to have grub point to the XP partition, then that would start a Windows boot
manager that gave the option of Vista or XP, then after choosing XP I got the
usual boot manager list that gave me other options. I never researched
whether the process could be made simpler, but it did boot fine.