Re: where do old programmers go?

+ (text/html)
Author: AZ Pete
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: where do old programmers go?
It seems that old programmers will still be able to find work. On
this list of 10 best jobs, software engineer is #1, Computer/IT is #7.
http://money.cnn.com/magazines/moneymag/bestjobs/

So, software/computers seem to have a solid future, but having said
that, it's critical to have a backup plan.

My 2 cents
Peter