Re: brochure project Paragraph 4 - I love your critique!

Author: Josef Lowder
To: Motheaton28, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: brochure project Paragraph 4 - I love your critique!
.
Robert, I love your critique and enthusiastically
invite and welcome more. You've given some of the
best falling-out-of-the-chair laughing that my wife
and I have had in a long time.

To be sure, I will promptly correct these egregiously
non-deft failings ;))

Many thanks!

Joe

On Sat, 06 Jan 2007, Robert N. Eaton wrote