Re: OT - Am I being probed or ?

+ (text/html)
Author: Dazed_75
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT - Am I being probed or ?
Actually Randy, if you will re-read my original first sentence, it says my
router IS blocking those incoming packets.

I was really curious abot thew 10.x.x.x address especially because I thought
it was supposed to be private AND because I have seen that address a lot in
the log as being blocked. As far as my ISP checking if I was running a web
site, I guess that may make sense and I honestly don't know if my ToS
prohibit me doing so.

Thanks folks !!