Upgrades? (Was: Nokia 770 - keyboard question)

Author: Jason Hayes
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Upgrades? (Was: Nokia 770 - keyboard question)
Have any of the 770 owners out there heard anything about the next edition of
the 770?

I want to pick one up, but am torn. All the reviews I read on say that it
could use a bigger processor and more memory and that the next version of the
770 will have that and a slide out keyboard.

No one seems to know when that will happen though.

Thanks
Jason