OT - Am I being probed or ?

+ (text/html)
Author: Dazed_75
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: OT - Am I being probed or ?
The incoming log on my router shows repeatedly blocking 10.20.71.1 from
accessing a port? name of bootpc using udp. What does this mean?

The other one I see repeating seems to be form my ISP (Mediacom) who
apparently leases facilities from AT&T. that is 12.201.126.113 sending TCP
traffic to a port identified in the log as WWW. Any idea why they would be
doing that (whatever it is).

BTW, my router is a Linksys WRT54GL with *v4.71.1, Hyperwrt 2.1b1 +
Thibor15c [May 12 2006]*

and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss