Re: Debian WAS KDE based live cd

Author: JT Moree
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Debian WAS KDE based live cd
Dazed_75 wrote:
> FYI my USB sticks are recognized, mounted and opened by Ubuntu 6.10
> which may not BE Debian Etchy, but I believe uses a lot of it.

Yes that was my point. Debian does not setup all these 'user friendly'
features by default even though it can be done. Other distros do.

The reason I like the ubuntu family so much is because it IS debian.
It's a snapshot of debian every 6 months. Then it's stablized, patched,
dressed up, and SUPPORTED.

- --
JT Morée
PC Xperience, Inc.