Re: [OT] Microsoft Vista - was: m$ vista - the rip-off conti…

Author: Craig White
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: [OT] Microsoft Vista - was: m$ vista - the rip-off continues
On Thu, 2006-11-30 at 10:11 -0700, Josef Lowder wrote:
> .
> There was an article about M$'s latest public rip-off in USA Today:
> http://www.usatoday.com/tech/products/2006-11-29-vista-rollout_x.htm

----
the fact is that they need regularly put out new versions and do the
massive PR campaign to sell them or otherwise they get eclipsed. Good
for them, I hope they sell a few copies. There are some whose economic
livelihoods that depend upon this cycle.

in the words of George Jetson...Jane, get me off this crazy thing!

Craig