Re: OT: Looking for People with Asterisk Interest

+ (text/html)
Author: Mike Schwartz
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Mike L Schwartz
Subject: Re: OT: Looking for People with Asterisk Interest
On 11/22/06, Derek Neighbors <> wrote:

> Integrum Technologies is looking to fill several positions, one that
> might interest PLUG lurkers is an opening for an Asterisk Hacker. We
> have several local/remote small/medium size business installs of
> Asterisk in production already with more on the way. We also have
> several product lines developed and working against central asterisk
> services. If you are hacking on Asterisk, want to hack on Asterisk
> or have experience in the past with Asterisk and are looking for work
> please drop me a line at with your resume
> and availability. Please pass this on to anyone you think might be a
> good fit.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Derek Neighbors
> Integrum Technologies

Just F Y I,
you might want to read the article at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asterisk_PBX
especially the section on "Criticism", which includes this quote:
<< "Due to [...] the Asterisk source base was
forked<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fork_%28software_development%29>in
2005 and established as
OpenPBX <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenPBX>.">>
--