OT: Looking for People with Asterisk Interest

Author: Derek Neighbors
To: Main PLUG discussion list, List for Linux development and software engineering discussions.
Subject: OT: Looking for People with Asterisk Interest
Integrum Technologies is looking to fill several positions, one that
might interest PLUG lurkers is an opening for an Asterisk Hacker. We
have several local/remote small/medium size business installs of
Asterisk in production already with more on the way. We also have
several product lines developed and working against central asterisk
services. If you are hacking on Asterisk, want to hack on Asterisk
or have experience in the past with Asterisk and are looking for work
please drop me a line at with your resume
and availability. Please pass this on to anyone you think might be a
good fit.

Thanks,

Derek Neighbors
Integrum Technologies