Re: O'Reilly UG Program discount increased!

+ (text/html)
Author: keith smith
To: alandd, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: O'Reilly UG Program discount increased!
The Tucson Computer Society has an arrangement - free books for a review in their periodical. (they send out a paper newsletter with a circulation I think 3000)

I'm wondering if PLUG might make an arrangement like that? And in place of a paper review, a review posted to our website.

Keith

Alan Dayley <> wrote: A nice note from O'Reilly:

"We have some good news to announce. We've just increased the user group
discount to 35% off all books and PDFs. The discount code stays the
same--DSUG. And don't forget we still offer free shipping for orders in
the US of $29.95 or more."

Alan

Keith Smith
http://travelingcheese.com/search_engine/increase-search-engine-traffic.html