Re: OT: tru64 issue

Author: David
To: Main PLUG discussion list
New-Topics: Re: OT: tru64 issue (solved)
Subject: Re: OT: tru64 issue

Eric:
nope, no other authentication mechanisms. Every other Tru64 server that
we have is pretty much the same and I double checked with them.

JT:

Thats what I'm hoping (still using the file somehow). I'm fearing a
crash/reboot until we can restore from backup...

Alex:

ls shows the names, no uid's. thats odd. Also, there is no shadow file
for this system. One of the first things I checked.

Thanks for the ideas,
David
--
"I find your lack of faith disturbing."