Re: Hardware wows

Author: Eric \"Shubes\"
To: Main PLUG discussion list
New-Topics: Ubuntu Mouse
Subject: Re: Hardware wows
TTBOMK (which isn't very vast), the static discharge you describe shouldn't
have hurt anything providing the unit was grounded properly (and plugged
in). I would guess that there is a problem with the power supply, which
might have fried components. I could very well be wrong, but if the PS is
problematic, you'll want to replace it right away.

--
-Eric 'shubes'