Re: New laptop woes - looking for help

Author: Eric \"Shubes\"
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: New laptop woes - looking for help
Let me start by saying that I really don't know in detail how rpm key
signing works.

That being said, there is an 'rpm --import' command that installs a public
key as an rpm package for verification (see man rpm). That creates an
installed package named 'gpg-pubkey-*-*' for the key that you import. You
can use 'rpm -qi' for each installed key to see its contents.

HTH

--
-Eric 'shubes'