Re: New laptop woes - looking for help

+ (text/html)
Author: Dazed_75
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: New laptop woes - looking for help
Update: I started upgrading small numbers of packges at a time and have it
down to 10 upgrades and 15 new packages according to smart. Nothing has
fixed the sound and the video artifact is now in the upper left corner
and/or the lower right. I have now seen it affect a window as well.

It also seems the gpg failures are all coming from the packman repository.
Some packages requiring gpg have been fine but I am not sure from which
repository. I did not ctch on to the display tree feature until late.

I would still love to hear frm anyone with help on the ubuntu issues
mentioned in the 1st message.