Re: breaking threads WAS Linux on laptop

+ (text/html)
Author: keith smith
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: breaking threads WAS Linux on laptop
Hey Joseph,

Thanks for the heads up.

Keith

Joseph Sinclair <> wrote: Don't feel bad, Keith, I didn't know that either, and I often find it convenient to reply to an old message to start a new message, since most non-threaded readers will store the reply in the same folder as the original post automagically, which helps with keeping things well organized.

keith smith wrote:
> My Apologies ... I did not know that.
>
> Thanks,
> Keith
>
> JT Moree wrote:
> Please do not hit reply to messages and change the subject when starting
> a new thread. This thread was about the domain name. people using
> threaded readers will see this post under that thread. Changing the
> subject is not enough to create a new thread. Please compose a new
> message when starting a new discussion.
>

> Joe Zagar wrote:
>> I had a very similar laptop and Ubuntu worked fine. I am not sure about
>> Dapper Drake version but version 5.1 worked very well.
>> Joe
>>

> - --
> JT Mor�e
> PC Xperience, Inc.